Kirk Smith is an established computer technician located in the Dayton, Ohio area with over 10 years experience in building computers, networking, diagnosis and troubleshooting, and much more. Kirk has a degree in computer science.
Kirk is able to provide one-on-one attention to make sure your computer or laptop is stable and will continue to work for you for years to come. If you want to be able to relax and not worry about your computer’s inability to work with new software or hardware or you just need a repair or a little tune-up, contact Kirk today, (937) 736-0836!
Kirk is currently available for-hire full-time. If you would like more information, please click on the contact menu item.
- Networking wireless/CAT5 routers, switches, hubs, etc.
- Work on computer hardware.
- Work on all Windows based software plus troubleshoot and repair Windows errors and applications on or off-site.
- Clean computer of viruses, spyware, adware, malware etc.
- Computer training (how to use Windows, MS Word,
Networking, and more).
- Upgrade computers and diagnose "slowest".
- Install computer peripherals and troubleshoot them.
- Update computer drivers and install new hardware/software.